Latest News • Watch Anna in The Hollywood Reporter profile of Nina Tassler
Anna Faris Fan

According to Screen Rant, Anna Faris will have a role in “Ghostbusters 3″.

While franchise stars Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, Bill Murray, Ernie Hudson, and Signourney Weaver are all listed as members of the Ghostbusters 3 cast, actress Anna Faris (the Scary Movie series) is is listed as a star of the flick as well. There’s no information about her role in the pic, but, assuming that this IS legitimate (and, considering the project’s history, it’s impossible not to be skeptical), we should find out more about her part in the near future.

1. emre says:

hello lover remember me?see you later very soon……….

2. Dave Otto says:

Aloha Anna you are so hot and funny in the Scary Movies I have and just saw the Housebunny. I think I am somewhat of a good taste and find you hot…nice butt like you said in the movie. The after puberty breast change was for you because we love you the way you were/are. I’m Dave Otto from Hawaii on FB if you want to see me. Please keep up the great work and I will keep buying them.

3. Adam Decker says:

Superb show!! worth watching it..

4. OMG, Great shoot !

5. tinyurl.com says:

“Anna Faris Fan at http://www.anna-faris.org Your #1
    fan site dedicated to actress Anna Faris” http://celebrationofcourageevent.org definitely
    got me simply hooked with ur site! Idefinitely will be returning a whole lot more frequently.
    Many thanks ,Dong

6. Yahoo.com says:

“Anna Faris Fan at http://www.anna-faris.org Your #1 fan site
    dedicated to actress Anna Faris” Horizontal Blinds was in fact a remarkable read and also I personally
    was quite content to come across it. I appreciate it-Stephen

7. Francisca says:

“Anna Faris Fan at http://www.anna-faris.org Your #1 fan site dedicated to actress
    Anna Faris” ended up being a pretty excellent blog post, .
    Continue authoring and I’m going to continue browsing! Thanks ,Andres

8. THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ANNA FARRIS PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE THIS MESSAGE TO ANNA FARRIS STRAIGHT AWAY THERE IS A WOMAN WHO HAS PUT A TAO ON YOUR SEWERAGE PIPE OUTSIDE YOUR PROPERTY SHE IS ILLEGALLY DRINKING PERIOD BLOOD/URINE/BATH AND SHOWER WATER /POTS AND PANS WTAER /WATER FROM WAHING YOUR CLOTHES SHE HAS CLONED HEREELF LIKE DOLLY THE SHEEP IF WE TOOK A BLOOD SAMPLE FROM BOTH OF YOU THEY WILL BE IDENTICAL SHE HAS DRUNK THAT MUCH I HAD A CLONE SHE HAS HAD INTERCOURSE WITH MY NEW BOYFRIEND IN THE NEXT STUDY ROOM WITH A SOUND AMPLIFIER ON FULL VOLUME I AM A FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGIST IN TRAINING AT UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS THIS INFORMATION HAS TAKEN 5 YEARS TO GATHER PUT 2 BLOO LOO IN TO TOILET CISTERN YOU NEED TO SEE THE WATER RUNNING BLUE DONT USE PARAZONE BLEACH BLOCK WHEN YOU GO OUT SOME ONE WILL ILLEGALLY ENTER YOUR PROPERTY AND SWITCH IT FOR A HARMLESS WHITE BLOCK WHICH CAN STILL BE PICKED UP OUTSIDE AND DRUNK AS USUAL WITH OUT YOU KNOWING FOR PERIOD BLOOD SQUEEZE TAMPAX ON TO DEMESTOS BLEACH DONT FLUSH ANYTHING RED AWAY WAIT UNTIL THE BLEACH HAS WORKED FIRST I PUT A BIT OF SALT IN THE CLOTHES WATER I USE ANTIBACTERIAL HANDWASH IN THE SHOWER AND DETTOL SOAP ALSO VOSENE SHAMPOO SHE HAS PAID YOUR BIN MEN FOR YOUR BLACK BAGS OF RUBBISH THEY ARE LOOKING FOR HEAVILY TOUCHED ITEMS LIKE COFFEE JARS /PARACETAMOL TUBS TO SOAK IN BOTTLED WATER AND DRINK OCCASIONALLY IF THE CLONE ING IS STRONG OR THEY HAVE BEEN DRINKING FOR A VERY LONG TIME THEY MAY REFUSE TO LET GO BY FOLLOWING YOU TO SUPERMARKET OR CAFE AND PAYING THE PEOPLE WHO CLEAN THE TOILET TO HELP THEM TO COLLECT ANY INCIDENTALS THAT MIGHT BE REGULAR LIKE WATER FROM WASHING YOUR HANDS IN OR REGULAR RUINE TO STOP THIS I USE DISHWASHER TABLETS DROP ONE IN TO THE TOILET BEFORE YOU PEE IT WILL MAKE THE URINE USELESS TO DRINK IT WONT ALL DISOLVE THE REST WILL FLUSH AWAY I HAVE BEEN LOBBYING PARLIAMENT FOR 5YEARS TRYING TO INTRODUCE A NEW LAW/LEGISLATION TO ADD COMMON TABLE SALT IN TO THE SEWERAGE PIPE/SYSTEM IN THE MEAN TIME I AM TRYING TO ALERT PEOPLE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING PLEASE LET PAM FERRIS KONW THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

9. John D'Aprano says:

Hi Anna, I love you. Every part of every scene in every movie you’re in. I love you. Good luck and congratulations.
    John

10. Please watch this video! I impersonate Anna Faris, and I would like to costar as her little sister someday…or just act in general!

1 2 3 9