Latest News • Mom – Season 2 Screencaps Updated
Anna Faris Fan

How can you not love Anna Faris? She made us laugh in films such as The House Bunny, Lost in Translation, and the Scary Movie franchise, and now there’s something else to love. Anna is partnering with Jergens to help raise funds for the Skin Cancer Foundation as the face of the beauty brand’s Places You’ll Glow campaign. Anna admits she hasn’t always practiced safe sunning in the past, but after a makeup artist called her out on it, she’s changed her tanning-bed ways. To see what Anna had to say about her role in helping to fight skin cancer, along with her favorite backstage-beauty tip, just keep reading.

BellaSugar: I see there is a program where consumers can go online and share their Glow stories. Tell me a little bit what that’s about.
Anna Faris: People can log on to Jergens.com and they can see my Glow story. It’s sort of a photo journal about how I use the product [Natural Glow and Protect Daily Moisturizer With SPF 20] and how much I love it. They can then upload their own photos, and when they do, Jergens donates $2 to the Skin Cancer Foundation. So it’s a really easy and fun way to help a great cause.

BellaSugar: Have you ever had a really bad sunburn before, or are you one of those people who has practiced safe sunning?
AF: No, I was terrible about it for years! I used to lay out all of the time and I would go to the tanning booth. I had a makeup artist tell me that she was seeing a lot of sun damage in my face, and that really scared me. So I started using more products with SPF, I stopped tanning, and I started using the Jergens Natural Glow products.

BellaSugar: Switching gears, you have been in so many different movies and you’ve played so many different characters. Which in particular have you enjoyed the most?
AF: It was always fun to go to work when I was doing The House Bunny because that was such a vivacious, voluptuous look: big hair, big makeup, and a crazy wardrobe. I also loved my character in my upcoming movie, The Dictator, where I have an androgynous look about me. I wear a short brown wig and blocky clothes; that was really fun for me, as well. Just being able to transform into a character is one of the many things I really love about my job.

BellaSugar: What’s your favorite red-carpet moment where everything came together?
AF: I really loved The House Bunny premiere. It was such a special night for me in a movie that I felt so passionately about. I wore a gorgeous Marchesa dress, and my whole family was there.

BellaSugar: In all of your years that you’ve been working in the business, what are some of your favorite beauty tips you’ve picked up?
AF: I think for me the biggest thing was make sure your eyelashes are curled because even on my sleepiest days, it makes me look like I’m awake and present!

BellaSugar.com

1. Dave Otto says:

Aloha Anna you are so hot and funny in the Scary Movies I have and just saw the Housebunny. I think I am somewhat of a good taste and find you hot…nice butt like you said in the movie. The after puberty breast change was for you because we love you the way you were/are. I’m Dave Otto from Hawaii on FB if you want to see me. Please keep up the great work and I will keep buying them.

2. Adam Decker says:

Superb show!! worth watching it..

3. OMG, Great shoot !

4. tinyurl.com says:

“Anna Faris Fan at http://www.anna-faris.org Your #1
    fan site dedicated to actress Anna Faris” http://celebrationofcourageevent.org definitely
    got me simply hooked with ur site! Idefinitely will be returning a whole lot more frequently.
    Many thanks ,Dong

5. Yahoo.com says:

“Anna Faris Fan at http://www.anna-faris.org Your #1 fan site
    dedicated to actress Anna Faris” Horizontal Blinds was in fact a remarkable read and also I personally
    was quite content to come across it. I appreciate it-Stephen

6. Francisca says:

“Anna Faris Fan at http://www.anna-faris.org Your #1 fan site dedicated to actress
    Anna Faris” ended up being a pretty excellent blog post, .
    Continue authoring and I’m going to continue browsing! Thanks ,Andres

7. THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ANNA FARRIS PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE THIS MESSAGE TO ANNA FARRIS STRAIGHT AWAY THERE IS A WOMAN WHO HAS PUT A TAO ON YOUR SEWERAGE PIPE OUTSIDE YOUR PROPERTY SHE IS ILLEGALLY DRINKING PERIOD BLOOD/URINE/BATH AND SHOWER WATER /POTS AND PANS WTAER /WATER FROM WAHING YOUR CLOTHES SHE HAS CLONED HEREELF LIKE DOLLY THE SHEEP IF WE TOOK A BLOOD SAMPLE FROM BOTH OF YOU THEY WILL BE IDENTICAL SHE HAS DRUNK THAT MUCH I HAD A CLONE SHE HAS HAD INTERCOURSE WITH MY NEW BOYFRIEND IN THE NEXT STUDY ROOM WITH A SOUND AMPLIFIER ON FULL VOLUME I AM A FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGIST IN TRAINING AT UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS THIS INFORMATION HAS TAKEN 5 YEARS TO GATHER PUT 2 BLOO LOO IN TO TOILET CISTERN YOU NEED TO SEE THE WATER RUNNING BLUE DONT USE PARAZONE BLEACH BLOCK WHEN YOU GO OUT SOME ONE WILL ILLEGALLY ENTER YOUR PROPERTY AND SWITCH IT FOR A HARMLESS WHITE BLOCK WHICH CAN STILL BE PICKED UP OUTSIDE AND DRUNK AS USUAL WITH OUT YOU KNOWING FOR PERIOD BLOOD SQUEEZE TAMPAX ON TO DEMESTOS BLEACH DONT FLUSH ANYTHING RED AWAY WAIT UNTIL THE BLEACH HAS WORKED FIRST I PUT A BIT OF SALT IN THE CLOTHES WATER I USE ANTIBACTERIAL HANDWASH IN THE SHOWER AND DETTOL SOAP ALSO VOSENE SHAMPOO SHE HAS PAID YOUR BIN MEN FOR YOUR BLACK BAGS OF RUBBISH THEY ARE LOOKING FOR HEAVILY TOUCHED ITEMS LIKE COFFEE JARS /PARACETAMOL TUBS TO SOAK IN BOTTLED WATER AND DRINK OCCASIONALLY IF THE CLONE ING IS STRONG OR THEY HAVE BEEN DRINKING FOR A VERY LONG TIME THEY MAY REFUSE TO LET GO BY FOLLOWING YOU TO SUPERMARKET OR CAFE AND PAYING THE PEOPLE WHO CLEAN THE TOILET TO HELP THEM TO COLLECT ANY INCIDENTALS THAT MIGHT BE REGULAR LIKE WATER FROM WASHING YOUR HANDS IN OR REGULAR RUINE TO STOP THIS I USE DISHWASHER TABLETS DROP ONE IN TO THE TOILET BEFORE YOU PEE IT WILL MAKE THE URINE USELESS TO DRINK IT WONT ALL DISOLVE THE REST WILL FLUSH AWAY I HAVE BEEN LOBBYING PARLIAMENT FOR 5YEARS TRYING TO INTRODUCE A NEW LAW/LEGISLATION TO ADD COMMON TABLE SALT IN TO THE SEWERAGE PIPE/SYSTEM IN THE MEAN TIME I AM TRYING TO ALERT PEOPLE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING PLEASE LET PAM FERRIS KONW THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

8. John D'Aprano says:

Hi Anna, I love you. Every part of every scene in every movie you’re in. I love you. Good luck and congratulations.
    John

9. Please watch this video! I impersonate Anna Faris, and I would like to costar as her little sister someday…or just act in general!

10. Jennifer Redgrave says:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
    A beautiful Pratt-Faris baby! So excited, I was in tears when I heard the awesome pregnancy news!
    I’ll make my bet right now: I think it’s a girl and I guess she will be born on October 12th, 2012. Let’s wait some months to see if I am right or no!

1 2 3 8