Latest News • Mom Screencaps Updated
Anna Faris Fan

We sat down with the hilarious Anna Faris to talk married life, beauty, and sun smarts. The funny lady is currently working with Jergens to encourage readers to show where they glow (safely!) thanks to the brand’s gradual color lotion infused with SPF 20. Starting now, you can share your glow-tastic images on the site and two dollars will be donated to The Skin Cancer Foundation.

Real Beauty: What’s been your relationship with SPF and sunbathing?

Anna Faris: It’s been terrible! It was a really bad relationship for years. I grew up in Seattle, and you know, it’s sunny there two days out of the entire year. When I moved to L.A., I worshipped the sun and would lay out all the time and go to tanning beds. During the filming of The House Bunny, I had a makeup artist tell me that my skin was starting to show some early signs of sun damage. When she actually pointed it out to me under a light I could see how it was starting to get blotchy. I immediately started to use a self-tanner, but I was horrible with it because I never remembered to exfoliate properly beforehand. A girlfriend of mine told me about Jergens Natural Glow about four years ago, and it was so serendipitous that they approached me. I already loved the product, and since I forget SPF too often, this really eliminates a step for me.

RB: Do you try to avoid the sun now?

AF: I try to, but it’s hard.

RB: You’re married to the adorable Chris Pratt. Do you two share any beauty products?

AF: He loves this lotion because he’s really pale—he grew up in Seattle, too. I’ll actually apply it for him. Other than that, we’re pretty lazy. It’s funny because we’re both in this crazy industry where people pay attention to how you look, and I always feel like we’re the schlubs of the red carpet.

RB: You’re one of Hollywood’s brightest blondes! Is the color something that’s part of your self-identity?

AF: I love being blonde! I’ve done both though, and I’ve found that the stereotypes are true. People keep their expectations low in terms of intelligence when you’re blonde. They’re friendly and assume that I’m a bubblier person, which I am. When I had dark hair, people took me much more seriously. I would end up auditioning for more intelligent roles. It’s very interesting to think about how hair color affects things like that.

RB: Was it super weird to see yourself with dark hair? You really surprised everyone with a dark, cropped ‘do a while back.

AF: It was strange, but awesome. I loved it. It’s great to be able to feel like a different person, and that haircut felt really liberating and strong. It was like, “This is cool. This girl’s cool.”

RB: What was the longest time you’ve ever spent in hair and makeup?

AF: For The House Bunny it was two hours every morning since my hair was so big, and they had to put a piece on. My makeup was big, too, and I would get sewn into my costumes which were so tiny! So that was like a 4 a.m. start. Anytime you have to do any sort of prosthetic makeup, you get a little restless.

RB: Did you read a lot while you were sitting there?

AF: I’m a news junkie and would just go through the papers. The end result is worth it—t’s fun to fully feel like the character.

RealBeauty.com

1. Dave Otto says:

Aloha Anna you are so hot and funny in the Scary Movies I have and just saw the Housebunny. I think I am somewhat of a good taste and find you hot…nice butt like you said in the movie. The after puberty breast change was for you because we love you the way you were/are. I’m Dave Otto from Hawaii on FB if you want to see me. Please keep up the great work and I will keep buying them.

2. Adam Decker says:

Superb show!! worth watching it..

3. OMG, Great shoot !

4. tinyurl.com says:

“Anna Faris Fan at http://www.anna-faris.org Your #1
    fan site dedicated to actress Anna Faris” http://celebrationofcourageevent.org definitely
    got me simply hooked with ur site! Idefinitely will be returning a whole lot more frequently.
    Many thanks ,Dong

5. Yahoo.com says:

“Anna Faris Fan at http://www.anna-faris.org Your #1 fan site
    dedicated to actress Anna Faris” Horizontal Blinds was in fact a remarkable read and also I personally
    was quite content to come across it. I appreciate it-Stephen

6. Francisca says:

“Anna Faris Fan at http://www.anna-faris.org Your #1 fan site dedicated to actress
    Anna Faris” ended up being a pretty excellent blog post, .
    Continue authoring and I’m going to continue browsing! Thanks ,Andres

7. THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ANNA FARRIS PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE THIS MESSAGE TO ANNA FARRIS STRAIGHT AWAY THERE IS A WOMAN WHO HAS PUT A TAO ON YOUR SEWERAGE PIPE OUTSIDE YOUR PROPERTY SHE IS ILLEGALLY DRINKING PERIOD BLOOD/URINE/BATH AND SHOWER WATER /POTS AND PANS WTAER /WATER FROM WAHING YOUR CLOTHES SHE HAS CLONED HEREELF LIKE DOLLY THE SHEEP IF WE TOOK A BLOOD SAMPLE FROM BOTH OF YOU THEY WILL BE IDENTICAL SHE HAS DRUNK THAT MUCH I HAD A CLONE SHE HAS HAD INTERCOURSE WITH MY NEW BOYFRIEND IN THE NEXT STUDY ROOM WITH A SOUND AMPLIFIER ON FULL VOLUME I AM A FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGIST IN TRAINING AT UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS THIS INFORMATION HAS TAKEN 5 YEARS TO GATHER PUT 2 BLOO LOO IN TO TOILET CISTERN YOU NEED TO SEE THE WATER RUNNING BLUE DONT USE PARAZONE BLEACH BLOCK WHEN YOU GO OUT SOME ONE WILL ILLEGALLY ENTER YOUR PROPERTY AND SWITCH IT FOR A HARMLESS WHITE BLOCK WHICH CAN STILL BE PICKED UP OUTSIDE AND DRUNK AS USUAL WITH OUT YOU KNOWING FOR PERIOD BLOOD SQUEEZE TAMPAX ON TO DEMESTOS BLEACH DONT FLUSH ANYTHING RED AWAY WAIT UNTIL THE BLEACH HAS WORKED FIRST I PUT A BIT OF SALT IN THE CLOTHES WATER I USE ANTIBACTERIAL HANDWASH IN THE SHOWER AND DETTOL SOAP ALSO VOSENE SHAMPOO SHE HAS PAID YOUR BIN MEN FOR YOUR BLACK BAGS OF RUBBISH THEY ARE LOOKING FOR HEAVILY TOUCHED ITEMS LIKE COFFEE JARS /PARACETAMOL TUBS TO SOAK IN BOTTLED WATER AND DRINK OCCASIONALLY IF THE CLONE ING IS STRONG OR THEY HAVE BEEN DRINKING FOR A VERY LONG TIME THEY MAY REFUSE TO LET GO BY FOLLOWING YOU TO SUPERMARKET OR CAFE AND PAYING THE PEOPLE WHO CLEAN THE TOILET TO HELP THEM TO COLLECT ANY INCIDENTALS THAT MIGHT BE REGULAR LIKE WATER FROM WASHING YOUR HANDS IN OR REGULAR RUINE TO STOP THIS I USE DISHWASHER TABLETS DROP ONE IN TO THE TOILET BEFORE YOU PEE IT WILL MAKE THE URINE USELESS TO DRINK IT WONT ALL DISOLVE THE REST WILL FLUSH AWAY I HAVE BEEN LOBBYING PARLIAMENT FOR 5YEARS TRYING TO INTRODUCE A NEW LAW/LEGISLATION TO ADD COMMON TABLE SALT IN TO THE SEWERAGE PIPE/SYSTEM IN THE MEAN TIME I AM TRYING TO ALERT PEOPLE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING PLEASE LET PAM FERRIS KONW THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

8. John D'Aprano says:

Hi Anna, I love you. Every part of every scene in every movie you’re in. I love you. Good luck and congratulations.
    John

9. Please watch this video! I impersonate Anna Faris, and I would like to costar as her little sister someday…or just act in general!

10. Jennifer Redgrave says:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
    A beautiful Pratt-Faris baby! So excited, I was in tears when I heard the awesome pregnancy news!
    I’ll make my bet right now: I think it’s a girl and I guess she will be born on October 12th, 2012. Let’s wait some months to see if I am right or no!

1 2 3 8